BD BBL Port-A-Cul Transport Tube 5.2 X 10.8 X 11.6 cm, 11 mL For BD Transport Systems - 221606
Spring Savings: Use code SPRING for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- Size D tube; intended to maintain the viability of anaerobic, facultative and aerobic microorganisms during transport from the patient to the laboratory
- BBL Port-A-Cul Tubes are for swab specimens
- Swab specimens are inserted into a reduced solidified holding medium, in contrast to other methods in which swabs are placed into fluid media where organisms may be diluted or into an empty tube where organisms may dry out
- Port-A-Cul medium - balanced formula of reducing agents and resazurin in a buffered isotonic agar base
- Obtain specimen, loosen screw cap, insert swab into medium within approximately 5 mm from bottom, break shaft evenly with tube lip and quickly replace and tighten cap
Stock # : 17243
Manufacturer # : 221606
Brand : BBL Port-A-Cul
Manufacturer : BD
Application : Transport Tube
For Use With : For BD BBL Port-A-Cul Transport Systems
Specifications : 5.2 X 10.8 X 11.6 cm, 11 mL
Storage Requirements : Requires Refrigeration
UNSPSC Code : 41104118
This is a refrigerated item and will not be shipped on Fridays. Extra shipping charges may apply if overnight air shipping is required.