BD BBL Port-A-Cul Transport Vial 5 mL (0.17 oz.) Flip Top Cap - 221608
New Year Discount: Use code FALL5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- Port-A-Cul vials are for fluid specimens
- Fluid specimens are injected directly onto the solid agar surface
- Vials contain a reduced transport medium and are intended to maintain the viability of anaerobic, facultative and aerobic microorganisms during transport from the patient to the laboratory
- Port-A-Cul medium - balanced formula of reducing agents and resazurin in a buffered isotonic agar base
- Flip-top cap with rubber stopper
Stock # : 17244
Manufacturer # : 221608
Brand : BBL Port-A-Cul
Manufacturer : BD
Application : Transport Vial
Closure Type : Flip Top Cap
Medium : Transport Medium
Sterility : Sterile
UNSPSC Code : 41104118
Volume : 5 mL (0.17 oz.)