BD BD BBL Gram Stain Control Slide 1 X 3 Inch Prepared Slide - 231401
New Year Discount: Use code FALL5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- The BBL Gram Slide is used for evaluating and controlling the quality of Gram stain reagents and techniques
- The BBL Gram Slide offers a standardized, pretested stable control for use when testing Gram stain reagents
- The prepared slide eliminates the need for maintaining stock cultures to prepare slides
- The BBL Gram Slide is a conventional 1x 3 inch microscope slide imprinted with 10 squares
- One square contains unstained control organisms; the remaining nine squares are available for staining test isolates
- The control square, labeled (C±), consists of a mixture of gram-positive cocci and gram-negative bacilli, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 25923 and Escherichia coli ATCC 25922, respectively
- The BBL Gram Slide must be heat-fixed prior to staining
- Due to possible carryover of organisms during the staining procedure, this product is not recommended for use with clinical specimens
Stock # : 508239
Manufacturer # : 231401
Brand : BD BBL
Manufacturer : BD
Application : Gram Stain Control Slide
Color : Prepared Slide
Dimensions : 1 X 3 Inch
UNSPSC Code : 41116132