Fisher Scientific BD BBL Reagent Dropper Oxidase 0.5 mL - 1491016
Out of stock
New Year Discount: Use code FALL5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
Container Type: Dropper Ampule | Type: Oxidase | Volume: 0.5 mL
- Dropper contains one-day supply of reagent or stain, hermetically sealed inside an ampule, the oxidase test is based on the production of an enzyme called indophenol oxidase, it is recommended that positive (pseudomonas aeruginosa atcc 27853) and negative (escherichia coli atcc 25922) controls be run simultaneously with the organism to be tested.
- Strict quality controls assure uniformity and accuracy, For use identification of organisms producing indophenol oxidase enzyme, This enzyme oxidizes a redox dye (present in the reagent) which results in a color change of yellow to dark purple, Avoid contact with the skin. Rinse thoroughly with water if spilled.
- Identify microorganisms without mixing or measuring reagents and stains; most members of the genera proteus and providencia are positive whereas most escherichia and citrobacter species are negative
- Squeeze the dropper to crush the ampule
- Invert the dropper for convenient drop-by-drop dispensing
Stock # : 460698
Manufacturer # : 1491016
Brand : BD BBL
Manufacturer : Fisher Scientific
Application : Reagent Dropper
Container Type : Dropper Ampule
Format : Liquid
Type : Oxidase
UNSPSC Code : 41116130
Volume : 0.5 mL