3M Reston Self-Adhering Pad Self-Adhering 7-7/8 X 11-3/4 X 7/16 Inch Foam - 1560
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
- Consist of a porous polyurethane foam covered on one side with a hypoallergenic, acrylate adhesive and a protective, easy to remove, silicone coated paper release liner
- Self-adhering foam designed to distribute body weight to help prevent skin breakdown and pressure ulcers, and to prevent skin damage from splints, casts and prostheses
- It can also be used as a padding for beds, chairs and operating room tables
- Medium support pad can be cut, layered and shaped to be adapted for many applications
- Reston self-adhering foam products should not be placed in direct contact with an open wound