Allied Healthcare Advantage L190GR Suction Pump - L190-GR
Out of stock
Winter Savings: Use code WINTER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- Designed for use by emergency medical personnel in the field, and for use within ambulances and helicopters when transporting patients to medical facilities
- The Advantage has the unique ability to operate at optimal performance from three locations: an emergency vehicle docking station, an AC power outlet, and as a portable stand-alone source of emergency medical suction
- The unit can run at full performance while plugged in €¦ no matter what the battery charge
- Provides a 75-minute battery run time at full suction before the indicator lights signify the need to recharge
- Internal Charger Capable of Fully Recharging the Battery in Less Than 6 Hours
- Unit will run for approximately 60 minutes after being charged for just 2 hours
- Comes with gauge and regulator
Stock # : 500316
Manufacturer # : L190-GR
Brand : Advantage L190GR
Manufacturer : Allied Healthcare
Application : Suction Pump
Collection Type : 800 cc, Stem inlet, Disposable Canister
Dimensions : 7-1/2 X 9-2/5 X 10-3/5 Inch
Flow Rate : > 30 LPM
Motor HP : 115 volts, 50/60 Hz
Power Source : 12 volt DC battery / Internal AC Charger with 115 V power cord
Type : Portable
UNSPSC Code : 42293522
Vacuum Range : 25 to 550 mm Hg
Weight : 10.6 lbs.