Bard Tracheal Suction Catheter Tray 10/12 Fr. - 140000
Out of stock
Winter Savings: Use code WINTER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- The purpose of suctioning is to keep the airway clear of secretions and to prevent plugging
- One end of the suction catheter is connected to a collection container (suction canister) and a device that generates suction
- The open end is advanced through the airway (endotrachel or tracheostomy tube) to remove secretions
Stock # : 175218
Manufacturer # : 0140000
Manufacturer : Bard
Application : Tracheal Suction Catheter Tray
Catheter Size : 10/12 Fr.
Catheter Style : Open Whistle Tip
- 10/12 Fr., 22 Inch Red Rubber Latex Suction Catheter with Thumb Valve
- (2) Vinyl Gloves
- Pop-Up Solution Container in Peel-Open Package
Material : Latex
UNSPSC Code : 42144405
Latex Free Indicator : Contains Latex