BD BD Macro-Vue RPR Test Card 10 Spot, 18 mm Circle, 300 Cards For Syphilis Test Antigen - 271849
Brewer Diagnostic Cards (300/Bx)
Fall Discount: Use code FALL5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- The BD Macro-Vue RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) 18-mm Circle Card Tests is a nontreponemal testing procedure for the serological detection of syphilis described in A Manual of Tests for Syphilis
- By incorporating mechanical rotation and ringed test surfaces, the RPR Circle Card Test is used for large-scale testing in public health, clinical and blood bank laboratories
- The RPR 18-mm Circle Card Test is recommended when venous blood collection is employed and a large volume of serum is available
- Specially prepared, plastic-coated cards designed for use with the RPR Card antigen
- RPR Card antigen suspension is a carbon particle cardiolipin antigen1 which detects €œreagin%XE2%X80?, an antibody-like substance present in serum or plasma from syphilitic persons, and occasionally in serum or plasma of persons with other acute or chronic conditions
- In handling, take care not to fingermark the card test areas, as this may result in an oily deposit and improper test results
- Shelf life 1825 days
Stock # : 5091
Manufacturer # : 271849
Brand : BD Macro-Vue RPR
Manufacturer : BD
Application : Test Card
For Use With : For BD Macro-Vue RPR Syphilis Test Antigen
Specifications : 10 Spot, 18 mm Circle, 300 Cards
UNSPSC Code : 41116129