BD Bio-Bag Environmental System Microaerophilic Generator, Type Cfj Chamber - 261212
New Year Discount: Use code FALL5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- Bio-bag type cfj is designed to provide a microaerophilic environment suitable for the isolation of campylobacter jejuni, formerly known as c. fetus subsp. jejuni (cfj), from clinical specimens or subcultures from selective media
- Use of a selective medium containing 5% sheep blood and a combination of antimicrobial agents and incubation at 42°C provides conditions favorable for the selective isolation of C. jejuni from intestinal flora
- Each bio-bag type cfj system allows cultures to be set up and observed for growth individually, so that appropriate atmospheric conditions are not interrupted
- Exposure to atmospheric oxygen may interfere with the growth of more oxygen-sensitive strains. avoid exposure to sparks or flame.
- Do not allow generator to come in contact with water prior to use. Store in tightly closed bag with desiccant to assure integrity of the generator tablet.A stock strain of C. jejuni should be tested in the BIO-BAG Type Cfj system periodically to assure adequate conditions for recovery and for typical morphology.
Stock # : 371460
Manufacturer # : 261212
Brand : Bio-Bag
Manufacturer : BD
Application : Environmental System
Specifications : Microaerophilic Generator, Type Cfj Chamber
UNSPSC Code : 41104308