Fisher Scientific Edvotek Western Blot Educational Kit 6 blots, 2.5 hours Time Range, Refrigerated - S90257
Summer Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Most Items Ship in 1-2 Business Days
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- Proteins are separated on a polyacrylamide gel and are transferred (blotted) to a nylon membrane
- Membrane is exposed to solutions containing primary antibody, followed by a secondary antibody coupled to an enzyme
- Membrane is then soaked in a substrate solution to develop the color reaction to identify the antigen protein band
- Molecular weights of the visible bands are measured using prestained protein markers of known molecular weight
- Experiment times: Electrophoresis, one hour, blot, overnight, detection, two hours and 30 minutes
- Includes: Instructions, negative control, all samples and antibodies, various reagents and buffers, membrane and filter paper
Stock # : 989403
Manufacturer # : S90257
Brand : Edvotek
Manufacturer : Fisher Scientific
Application : Western Blot Educational Kit
Specifications : 6 blots, 2.5 hours Time Range, Refrigerated
UNSPSC Code : 42301504
This is a refrigerated item and will not be shipped on Fridays. Extra shipping charges may apply if overnight air shipping is required.