Smith & Nephew Exu-Dry Wound Dressing Polyethylene / Rayon / Cellulose 36 X 72 Inch - 5999L72
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
Dimensions: 36 X 72 Inch
- Exu-Dry is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers
- Outer Layer - High density polyethylene, Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend, Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene, Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene
- Exu-Dry is a unique one-piece wound dressing designed to save nursing time and lower total dressing costs
- Non-adherent to the wound, EXU-DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes
- Non-adherent to the wound, Exu-Dry is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes
- Exu-Dry's anti shear layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue; Exu-Dry's one-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting
- Exu-Dry minimizes disruption to new granulation tissue thereby supporting the healing process
- Highly absorbent, Exu-Dry helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue
- Exu-Dry wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes
- Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, Exu-Dry is available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate virtually any wound or body contour
- Because Exu-Dry is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds
- Exu-Dry is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams