McKesson McKesson Fall Prevention Monitor - 162-1130
Summer Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
- McKesson Corded Fall Prevention Monitor
- 1 year warranty
- Safety Auto-Reset function automatically silences and resets the alarm.
- No Unsafe Off switch €“ prevents resident tampering.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance.
- Patented Pad Lost notification €“ alerts caregiver if connection between the sensor pad and the exit-alarm monitor becomes disconnected.
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05).
- Low Battery notification €“ Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor.
- Nurse call capability €“ a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system.
- Adjustable volume €“ features full range volume control.
- Cord protection €“ wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad.
- Multiple alarn tones.
- Rubber boot.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 72 Units Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Stock # : 1020954
Manufacturer # : 162-1130
Brand : McKesson Brand
Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
Application : Fall Prevention Monitor
For Use With : Designed for use with our Corded Weight-Sensing Bed, Chair Pads, Floor Mats and Seatbelts.
Specifications : Corded
UNSPSC Code : 42143608