McKesson McKesson Perry Surgical Glove Size 7.5 Sterile Polyisoprene Standard Cuff Length Smooth Green Chemo Tested - 20-2075N
Out of stock
Summer Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
Length in Inches: 12.2 Inch | Size: Size 7.5
- McKesson Perry Performance Plus Polyisoprene Powder-Free Sterile Surgical Gloves
- Size: 7-1/2
- Color: Green
- Length (average): 12.2" (310 mm)
- Fingertip Thickness (single): 9 mil (0.23 mm)
- Cuff Thickness (single): 7.1 mil (0.18 mm)
- Sterilization: Gamma radiation.
- 100% synthetic polyisoprene glove that delivers the performance characteristics of natural rubber latex without the risk of natural rubber latex sensitization.
- Anti-slip, smooth finish.
- Manufactured with SureFit Technology which is designed to enhance roll down protection.
- Continuous polymer coating for excellent dry- and damp-hand donnability.
- Beaded Cuff
- Single use only
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
- Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Pair Per Pack, 50 Pairs Per Dispenser Box, 4 Boxes Per Case (200 Pairs Per Case)
- Perry and SureFit Technology and design are trademarks owned by Ansell Healthcare or one of its affiliates.
Stock # : 1044723
Manufacturer # : 20-2075N
Brand : McKesson Perry
Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
Application : Surgical Glove
Chemo Rated : Chemo Tested
Color : Green
Cuff Style : Beaded Cuff
Fingertip Thickness : 0.23 mm (9 mil)
Glove Exterior : Smooth
Glove Interior : With Polymer Coating
Glove Length : Standard Cuff Length
Hand Compatibility : Hand Specific
Length in Inches : 12.2 Inch
Material : Polyisoprene
Powder Content : Powder Free
Size : Size 7.5
Sterility : Sterile
UNSPSC Code : 42132205
Usage : Single Use
Latex Free Indicator : Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex