McKesson McKesson Suture with Needle Absorbable Uncoated Braided Polyglycolic Acid Suture Size 2-0 30 Inch Suture 1-Needle 24 mm Length 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needle - SJ443H
Summer Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
This item requires 3-5 Business Days to process and prepare for shipping.
- McKesson Absorbable Surgical Suture - Polyglycolic Acid Suture 2-0
- Reverse Cutting Needle
- Needle type: C-14
- Suture diameter (mm): 2-0
- Suture type: Absorbable
- Offers a smooth and low friction coating to reduce tissue drag.
- These absorbable sutures retain 50% of their tensile strength at two weeks and 20% of their strength at three weeks.
- Available as undyed monofilament.
- Material: polyglycolic acid braided
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 36 Per Box
Stock # : 1034532
Manufacturer # : SJ443H
Brand : McKesson
Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
Application : Suture with Needle
Needle 1 Code : C-14
Needle Length : 24 mm Length
Needle Material : Stainless Steel Needle
Needle Shape : 3/8 Circle
Needle Type : Reverse Cutting Needle
Number of Needles : 1-Needle
Size : Size 2-0
Sterility : Sterile
Suture Length : 30 Inch Suture
Suture Material : Braided Polyglycolic Acid Suture
Suture Type : Absorbable Uncoated
UNSPSC Code : 42312201
Latex Free Indicator : Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex