McKesson McKesson Suture with Needle Nonabsorbable Uncoated Black Suture Braided Silk Size 4-0 18 Inch Suture 1-Needle 19 mm Length 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needle - S683GX
Summer Savings: Use code SUMMER for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
Click Widget Below
- McKesson Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture - Braided Silk Suture 4-0
- Reverse Cutting Needle
- Needle type: C-13
- Suture diameter (mm): 4-0
- Suture type: Non-absorbable
- Nonabsorbable, sterile, non-mutagenic surgical sutures composed of natural proteinaceous silk fibers called fibroin.
- Uniform wax coating to reduce capillarity and increase surface lubricity which enhances handling characteristics, ease of passage through tissue, and knot run-down properties.
- Indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic, microsurgery, and neurological surgery.
- The use of this suture is contraindicated in patients with known sensitivities or allergies to silk.
- Due to the gradual loss of tensile strength which may occur over prolonged periods in vivo, sutures should not be used where permanent retention of tensile strength is required.
- Material: wax coated braided silk
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 12 Per Box
Stock # : 1034516
Manufacturer # : S683GX
Brand : McKesson
Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
Application : Suture with Needle
Needle 1 Code : C-13
Needle Length : 19 mm Length
Needle Shape : 3/8 Circle
Needle Type : Reverse Cutting Needle
Number of Needles : 1-Needle
Size : Size 4-0
Sterility : Sterile
Suture Color : Black Suture
Suture Length : 18 Inch Suture
Suture Material : Braided Silk
Suture Type : Nonabsorbable Uncoated
UNSPSC Code : 42312201
Latex Free Indicator : Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex